Friday 5 April 2013

New Season



As we move into a new season of our homeschooling journey, I though it but be suitable to also start a new blog.

As Philippians 3:13-14 says: "But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."


After several years of homeschooling, I have always find myself in a bit too formal situation. I was constantly seeking, seeking the right thing, the one thing, the best. Have you ever felt like that? Always worrying, am I doing the right thing, am I doing enough? I am sure we all go through those situations.
However about 2 weeks ago, everything became clear to me. I was not looking for something good, I was looking for Someone. God was there all along and for such a long time I made books and knowledge my leader that I forgot to focus and trust only in God.

After my wake-up, I totally shifted our way of working. We are now more relaxed and we follow not a learning plan, but the plan of God and what he will have in store for us. I put all my faith in God as He will lead us on the path where he wants to take us.

May God also lead you on the path He wants you to take and not the one you want to take.

Blessings 

0 comments:

Post a Comment