Thursday 3 October 2013

When a failure is not a failure

Today was the last day of our Toti Homeschool Figure Skating Club. This is really a sad situation. Our group was nice and small and intimate. The kids made great friends and even mom too :)

However we could not round up enough Homeschoolers for the Club to keep it going. I have posted several ads everywhere I could but no luck. 

To be honest I actually don't really understand this. Many homeschoolers complain that they need more opportunities etc. Then something wonderful comes knocking and they don't take it. Guess that is people.

But it is not all loss. Even though the Homeschool Figure Skating Club did not survive, the kids will be starting at a new bigger club on Saturday. This club would mean they are now registered to take part in competitions and take their figure skating to an entire new level.

I will post updates on their progress.

I am very proud of how good my kids are doing in such a short period. I see bright futures ahead :)


There is nothing more beautiful to me than seeing my kids grow. At least now dad can also come and watch on Saturdays and loads more opportunities to make more friends :)

Blessings

Maryna

0 comments:

Post a Comment